ENVIRONS AND FRIENDS
Bambu is in the center of San Agustinillo, city of fishermen and alternative tourism, located in the tourist corridor of Ventanilla - Mazunte - San Agustinillo - Zipolite - Puerto Angel, in between Huatulco (40 km south) and Puerto Escondido (60 km north), on the beautiful coast of Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Boat trips to see the sealife and snorkeling
- Ventanilla: lagoon to see crocodiles, birds and exotic plants
- Punta Cometa: mountain and beach with spectacular cliffs, magnificent to watch the sun set or rise
- Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga ( Mexican Tortuise Museum )
- Fabrica de Cosmeticos Mazunte (local handmade beauty products)
- Rafting and canyoning